SOMERSET COUNTY UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
BERNARDS TOWNSHIP UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
Apply to be a poll worker!
Click here for an Application
WHO MAY REGISTER TO VOTE? You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a citizen of the United States
- You are a resident of Somerset County at least 30 days before the next election
- You will be 18 years of age on or before the next election
- You are not incarcerated, on parole, or on probation
AM I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
- Click here to check your registration status
HOW DO I REGISTER TO VOTE?
WHAT IS IN PERSON EARLY VOTING?
This new option enables all registered voters to cast their ballot, in person, using a voting machine, prior to the Primary Election June 2 to Jun 4. Click here for more information.
WHEN IS IN PERSON EARLY VOTING?
June 2, 2023, to June 4, 2023. No Appointment Necessary.
10:00 am - 8:00 pm Friday and Saturday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sunday
WHERE CAN I VOTE IN PERSON FOR EARLY VOTING?
- Click here for the six locations in Somerset County
MUST I DECLARE A PARTY AFFILIATION WHEN I REGISTER TO VOTE?
No, only if you wish to declare a party affiliation.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PARTY AFFILIATION?
WHERE IS MY POLLING LOCATION ON PRIMARY ELECTION DAY, JUNE 6, 2023?
WHERE ARE DROP BOXES LOCATED IN SOMERSET COUNTY FOR REQUESTED MAIL-IN BALLOTS?
HOW DO I UPDATE MY VOTER INFORMATION?
- Click Here - Complete Applicable Check Box #1
Registered voters who have moved to another town within Somerset County must update their voter registration with a change of address at least 21 days prior to the election. If you do not change your address 21 days prior to the election, you will be permitted to in your new district by provisional ballot.
Registered voters who are new to Somerset County or move out of the county must file a new voter registration application. If you move out of Somerset County after the close of registration date and are not eligible to vote in your new county, you may return to your previous voting district to vote.
HOW CAN I CONFIRM THAT I AM REGISTERED TO VOTE?
Search the New Jersey Division of Elections Voter Registration records to confirm if you are registered.
IF I WANT TO RUN FOR TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE OR RUN FOR A COUNTY COMMITTEE POSITION, WHERE CAN I FIND ELECTION PETITIONS? (required to run for political positions)
HOW MANY SIGNATURES ARE REQUIRED TO RUN FOR TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE?
- Democratic Primary Election - 50 Signatures (Due March 27, 2023 to the Municipal Clerk by 4:00pm)
- Republican Primary Election - 50 Signatures (Due March 27, 2023 to the Municipal Clerk by 4:00pm)
- Independents Running in General Election - 100 Signatures (Due March 27, 2023 to the County Clerk by 4:00pm)
HOW MANY SIGNATURES ARE REQUIRED TO RUN FOR A COUNTY COMMITTEE POSITION?