Folder Current Bid Documents
Website Terms of Download
- Bid documents can be downloaded from the township web site; www.bernards.org (select Department-Purchasing-Current Bids)
- It is the responsibility of the bidder to review the specifications to ensure all pages of the bid package have been downloaded and printed properly.
- Owner assumes no responsibility by potential bidders or third-party entities for failure to receive all documents in the download of plans or specifications associated with any RFB/RFP/RFQ postings.
- It is the responsibility of the bidder to submit a complete bid package with their bid. Submission of an incomplete bid proposal package may result in bid rejection.
- The Township shall not be responsible for any missing pages of any bid submission made due to bidders use of the website.
- The Township shall not be responsible for any computer or printer malfunctions on the part of the bidder or any technical problems with the Township website, www.bernards.org.
- Bidder acknowledges that in addition to downloading the bid package, the bid package can be secured from the Township purchasing office. Generally, there is no charge for a set of specifications. However, for a package that contains plans there may be a fee.
- Sealed bids can be presented in person, mailed or sent via courier service at their expense. Bernards Township will incur no expense in sending out bid packages nor accept responsibility for lost or undeliverable bids sent by courier service.
- The Township does not release potential bidders list. Preliminary bid results will be posted on the Township web site; www.bernards.org (select Department-Purchasing-Bid Results) generally within 24-36 hours after the date and time of bid opening.
- For Official Award of Township Bid; www.bernards.org (Select- Government -Township Committee)
- For Official Award by BTSA; www.bernards.org (Boards-Sewerage Authority-Agenda/Minutes)
ATTENTION CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS FOR BID OPPORTUNITIES AND (NEW SUBSCRIBERS)
Bernards Township Announces RAVE Mobile Safety Communications System
Bernards Township is pleased to announce their partnership with RAVE Mobile Safety to provide enhanced and streamlined communications to the public. This system allows the public to choose the type of information they wish to receive and in the format they prefer. If you have signed up for Township alerts in the past, you will need to create a new RAVE account in order to continue receiving notifications.
To sign up for alerts:
1. Visit www.bernards.org
2. Click “sign me up” at the top right corner 3. Follow the link to set up your RAVE account 4. Once your account is set up, you may adjust your opt-in alert preferences.